Learn about the tools and tricks we use to build great products at 8bytes
Welcome to the Bytecast
On the Bytecast we chat about everything involved with starting a business with tips and tricks along the way.
Starting the build is a big step. This week we talk about all the things you should have in place to make the development phase run as smoothly as possible. NERD ALERT: Warning, we get technical! A full cast this week, Eoin, Brian, Adam and Chris discuss the tools and tricks we use at 8bytes to build great products.
You can subscribe on iTunes or search for 'bytecast' in your favourite podcast app to make sure you don't miss any new episodes.
- Chris joins us this week from DwellDown Feel free to rate your property today
- Github is an absolute necessity for keeping your team in check
- CircleCI is what we use to run our server tests
- TestFlight for sending out beta build of your iOS application
- Keymetrics monitoring for your Node.js apps and servers
- Fabric crash reporting and reports for your mobile apps
- AWS a collection of services for running great web apps and services
We'll be releasing new episodes every two weeks and you can find them all here on our blog. We'd also love to hear any feedback you have as we're still learning how this podcasting thing works. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the chat button on the bottom right of the page!
Pro tip - pop your email in the box below to keep up to date on the Bytecast and everything else we're up to at 8bytes.